M-REWARDS is a frequent patronage program designed to reward guests for staying in hotels and resorts owned by MidPlaza Holding. Current participating hotels are AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA and Delonix Hotel Karawang. The following Terms & Conditions are intended to protect members of M-REWARDS. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at +62 21-251-0888 or log on to MRewards.id
A. Membership Eligibility
1. All individual guests are eligible for M-REWARDS membership. M-REWARDS membership is not transferable.
2. Membership in M-REWARDS is open only to individual residents in countries where the program is permitted by law.
3. Membership is valid within two (2) years for Gold, Silver, and Platinum.
4. M-REWARDS reserves the right to refuse/terminate Membership without a given reason or reject any application if the required information is not supplied accurately and in full.
B. Earning Points
1. The points of the M-REWARDS are based from qualifying room rates in the Participating Hotels. Food & Beverage consumption may earn points (if charged to room for Delonix Hotel Karawang). Service charges, taxes, and other incidental charges are not eligible for M-REWARDS points. A member may earn points on eligible charges provided that the member pays all charges for the additional rooms and stays in one of the rooms.
2. The program allows members to earn points on most room rates, with the only exceptions being the non-applicable rates listed such as, but not limited to the following: Employee Rates, Tour Operator Rates, Wholesaler Rates, Free Night Awards, Room Rate Billed to a Master Accounts, Crew Room Rates, Cash & Points Rates, and members who book through any third party sites (except GDS). Members who are paying a non-applicable room rate may still earn points on eligible incidental charges. Properties are responsible for flagging these rates as non-pointable in their property systems.
3. It is the Members' responsibility to quote their M-REWARDS membership number when making reservations at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA or Delonix Hotel Karawang.
4. Members may log in to the M-REWARDS members' portal - MRewards.id - to check their M-REWARDS point balance and transaction activities or email the M-REWARDS Membership Services Manager at email@example.com to get an update.
5. Members who are missing credit from their M-REWARDS member account must notify the M-REWARDS Membership Services Manager within 30 days of the check-out date. Failure to notify the membership services team, will result to non-credit of the relevant M-REWARDS points. Members can verify their points one (1) business days after they have checked out. Any claims for missing M-REWARDS points can be forwarded to M-REWARDS Membership Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. M-REWARDS points are credited to members as long as they stay and pay for the room.
7. A guest must have been enrolled as a M-REWARDS member at the time of stay in order to earn M-REWARDS points.
8. M-REWARDS Points are valid within two (2) years only or 24 months from date of issuance.
C. Claiming the Reward
1. Members may redeem their M-REWARDS points for rewards at MRewards.id under Members' Portal – Rewards / Redemption section. In addition to Members' user IDs and passwords, M-REWARDS reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. Minimum M-REWARDS point levels apply to each reward. Please refer to the Rewards Chart of the website for redemption requirements.
3. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by M-REWARDS participating partners that accept Rewards Certificates.
4. Upon redemption online, members shall collect their reward certificates. Members shall advise their intention to use the reward certificates at the point of reservation. Utilization of the Reward Certificates is subject to availability. Membership e-card needs to be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
5. Unused reward certificates cannot be returned for credit to the Members' accounts or exchanged for cash.
6. M-REWARDS is not responsible for Redemption Partners' withdrawal from the program or Partners' rewards cancellation, which may affect the rewards offered.
D. Recognition and Benefits
1. Members are required to present their Membership e-Cards to enjoy privileges and/or discounts in the Participating Hotels or with M-REWARDS participating partners. M-REWARDS may request for additional identification cards for verification purposes.
2. The privileges and/or discounts will be extended only to the Members whose name appears on the e-card. The e-card must be presented in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
E. General Rules
1. Your M-REWARDS Membership e-card remains the property of M-REWARDS. Use of your Card constitutes acceptance of the benefits, privileges and the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the Member's sole responsibility to update their membership record in the M-REWARDS Members' Portal or inform M-REWARDS Membership Services in writing.
3. The safe keep of the Reward Certificates is the sole responsibility of the member. There shall be no replacement of reward certificates.
4. The M-REWARDS Membership Services Office reserves the right to correct any Member statements or M-REWARDS Point accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. M-REWARDS reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, program benefits, and special offers without notice. M-REWARDS reserves the right to terminate the M-REWARDS program at any time.
6. Earnings of M-REWARDS Points and redemption of Rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. Benefits and Rewards received under M-REWARDS may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the Member who is the recipient of the said benefit or Reward.
8. M-REWARDS makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through the M-REWARDS. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any Member transfers the use of any Reward Certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
9. The Participating Hotels and/or M-REWARDS reserve the right to adjust the M-REWARDS Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
10. Fraud or abuse concerning M-REWARDS or Reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Participating Hotels and/or M-REWARDS participating partners.
11. This Program is void where prohibited by law.
12. M-REWARDS Loyalty Program is a program operated by the Participating Hotels. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.
13. All interpretations of the Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of M- REWARDS. In the event of any dispute, the Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.